Tuesday, March 5, 2013

big tree with only a little fruit or a small tree with lots of fruit?

What would you choose? As a church planter as a church pastor, let us choose the orchard! Here is a notable quote from Mike Breen:
At the end of the day, I don’t want a big tree. But I don’t want a small tree either. I want an orchard. I want a Kingdom movement where reproduction of Jesus’ life within individuals and communities is happening on every level. I’ve seen this happen before. I know it because I’ve seen it. And I think we are starting to see glimmers of this reality again. Lord, may it be so! May we see a Kingdom movement wash upon these shores.


Get his new book here:



Read his entire post here:
http://weare3dm.com/mikebreen/we-are-3dm/are-we-on-the-brink-of-a-new-reformation/

No comments:

Post a Comment