Friday, February 28, 2014

Flesh: Bringing the Incarnation Down to Earth


Hugh Halter +Hugh Halter, author of The Tangible Kingdom, And: The Gathered and Scattered Church, etc., recently announced his newest adventure with Missio.  The following excerpt is from an e-mail I received from Hugh  :
Hey all, two weeks ago I handed over the reigns of Adullam so that I can commit full time with Missio to help churches teach and guide their people into incarnational living and community. Having just released a book called FLESH a few days ago, I am going to be free on the weekends to speak at churches on this subject. Besides inspiring people toward this, I will be helping churches do what we call "21 Days of FLESH Campaign" which leads to a 22nd day where we move individual people into incarnational communities.  I am happy to help kickoff the first week of the campaign but we also have 4 FLESH sermons you can use to kick it off yourself.  Within the month the FLESH Campaign will have everything you need on our Missio site at www.missio.us.  Just look for FLESH. If you are interested in this in your context just shoot me an email to my personal email at hughhalter@gmail.com and feel free to pass this along to church leaders who might benefit from this.  I think if we can re-insert the word Incarnation back into our basic discipleship paradigm, everything church leaders struggle with will be helped and pure evangelism may come alive in our contexts. 

For now, enjoy this video. This is the short version you can just forward to friends 


Flesh for Leaders.... from Hugh Halter on Vimeo.
This is the leaders/pastors long version that explains the 21 Days of Flesh Campaign. 




No comments:

Post a Comment