8 Significant Shifts by @JesseLynStoner, "....Driven by technology, our interconnection and inter-dependence as individuals, as companies, and as countries is expanding exponentially. Most of the companies I work with these days are multi-national. I don’t need a crystal ball to see what leadership behaviors are required in these large, complex organizations, but I do need one to tell if leaders will make these shifts because some of them are significant:"
Read more here:
http://bit.ly/zspS0O
What stood out to you? Which leadership shift have you implemented? Which one will be the hardest to incorporate?
(Sent via Seesmic http://www.seesmic.com)
A church planting blog for the urban context of Portland OR. We plant disciples with the gospel in a community/neighborhood and pray to the Lord of the Harvest to establish, grow and multiply His church. Click on a tab below to learn more and subscribe to our feed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment